Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

I am laying here on my Mothers Day thinking about alot.  Tommys momma is back in the hospital and we are hoping that she gets out today but we are not sure yet.  I am thinking about my kids and how I am so thankful to have them because if it weren't for them I wouldn't get to celebrate Mothers Day.  My wonderful hubby fixed breakfast for me this morning and is fixing lunch for us too.  He is so good to me.  The kids are helping but you know how that goes sometimes.  And I am thinking about my mom.  How lucky I am to have her.  We can't choose who our parents are but I wouldn't choose a better mom.  My mom does her best to take care of everybody around her.  And I don't just mean family.  Well I guess I do because to her she treats everybody like family.  My mother in law too.  She has taken me in as a daughter.  I am so lucky because I have all these wonderful women in my life and a wonderful family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment