Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finally!

Well I am finally able to get on here and write again!  I know I said I would write about our camp out Sunday but things changed.  Tommy's mom had a heart attack early Sunday morning.  She's okay now though.  No surgeries are needed as of now and everything looks good.  They got her on some different medicines.  We have been swamped with work.  Luckily after tomorrow we will be caught up.  My dad goes May 17 to have is permanent port for dialysis put in.  Hes got to be there are 5 in the morning so I don't see that going well considering he is not an early bird.  I have so much to say that I can't seem to think right now.  I guess its because my week has been soooo busy.  So I think I better save my thoughts until another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment