Friday, April 13, 2012

Getting Prepared.

So I am getting prepared (or trying to) for my sons camp out with scouts this weekend.  We have RSR this weekend and its our first RSR camp out.  I've heard its a really neat camp.  But given that its supposed to be rainy I'm kinda worried.  Hopefully it won't rain because there are supposed to be several different packs here this weekend and I really don't want to listen to all them wet boys complaining.  We have our truck and trailer loaded down ready to go.  Its Tommy, the hubby, Jacob, our 10 boy, Ray, a good friend of ours thats son is in scouts with us, Samuel, Rays boy he's 8, and me.  So needless to say the trip there in our truck should be interesting.  Then at 4 we are meeting up with at least 2 other families and we are "convoying" to RSR.  Im not quite sure where we are going so thankfully we aren't leading the way.  Well, its 1:40 so I better get off here and get my butt in gear.  I will post later and tell how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment