Saturday, April 14, 2012

Home early

Well we are home early from the camp out.  They came to us tonight (Saturday night since this is actually Sunday morning now) and told us that there were two storms capable of producing tornadoes and they were going to clash together right over the mountain we were one and we could either stay or pack up but considering the Weather Center CALLED the camp and told them we figured we better get the heck outta dodge.  We had 14 scouts and 5 siblings.  They all had a GREAT time and pretty much all activities had been done so they really didn't miss anything.  They got to Canoe and hike and throw boomerangs and bb and archery.  My ear ended up really hurting so I got to take a nap while Tommy stayed with Jacob and the other boys and families.  I have a really great husband just to let everybody know.  Well I am going to hit the sack.  I am sad that the boys didn't get to finish their camp out but honestly I am not sad to not be sleeping on the ground again.  This body is getting to old for that haha.  Well I hope everybody had a great weekend.  I will post more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment